Your business has value and Pulakos CPAs can help you determine its worth for a variety of purposes. Business valuations include all generally accepted methods as defined by the Accredited Business Valuation (ABV®) credential granted exclusively by the AICPA.
If you need a business valuation for . . .
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Loan qualification
- A merger or acquisition
- Estate Tax or Gift Tax purposes
- Internal financial analysis
…Pulakos CPAs will deliver timely, accurate, and cost effective analytic results.
Our experts are accredited to perform business valuations using approaches that are widely accepted in the professional business valuation community:
- Income approach
- Discounted future cash flows method
- Capitalization of historical earnings method
- Market approach
- Guideline public company method
- Guideline transaction method
- Asset approach
When performance matters, contact Pulakos CPAs for your business valuation needs. Learn more about your lead business valuation expert.